Monday, July 19, 2010

Ukranian Summer Camp (intro)

Hey everyone,

I am currently at Ukranian summer camp, which is exactly like Jewish Summer Camp except its in Ukraine. Also, there are no Jews. And everything is pretty much the opposite of Jewish summer camp.

Anyway, dont really have itnernet access (had to sneak away to the regional center during rest hour) but I hope to post two entries in the near future about this experience.

The first will involve the sheer hilarity of Ukranian summer camp from an American point of view. The second will revert to my usual self indulgent intraspective nonsense. So if you are a fan of comedy, part I will hopefully tickle your fancy. If you care about what I think (this pretty much only applies to you, Mom) then part II should follow shortly after.

Expect the first entry in a week or so

Jeremy

No comments:

Post a Comment