Wednesday, October 27, 2010

CATS

Hey all,

So about six weeks ago a couple of cats showed up on my doorstep. I gave them some food, and they decided to stick around. I named them Jeff and Ben, in honor of msr. Kaplan and Strassfeld, who have done quite a job calling me and keeping me sane these last few months. Then it turned out that Ben was a girl, so the kids started calling her Bella. Go figure.

ANyway, my cats are insane. They refuse to understand the notion of a litter box and so they poop all over the house. I lock them outside and they climb through windows. They are smart and devious and I love them dearly.

Heres a quick clip of my cat Jeff and an interaction he had with a possum. My counterpart explained that when cats kill animals and leave them on your doorstep, they are offering you a gift. Thanks, Jeff!


No comments:

Post a Comment