Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Busy, busy, busy

Hey all,

I don't have a lot of time, but i wanted to give a quick update on my life. The wind blew the antenna for my internet off the roof, and the roof is covered in ice, so we'll have to wait for winter to end before i get a connection again.

As for me, life is good but hectic. I am currently writing a business plan, planning an english language week at school which consists of a school wide concert of english songs (guitar parts included), working on a school newspaper and preparing ecological grants for the spring. In addition I have my regular tutoring sessions and guitar lessons, as well as first and second grade english. Busy.

A few exciting moments. I spent this past weekend having an awesome shabbos in Kiev with two volunteers from the American Joint Distribution Community. The shabbos experience was amazing, as was the use of their laundry machine.

Also, last night my nieghbor's cow gave birth. Will send pictures ASAP.

And a special and hearty mazel tov to the Strassfeld clan on the birth of their new member, whose name I don't yet know.

more overly-deep and mildly cliched introspection to come soon

No comments:

Post a Comment