Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Poems

I'm hoping to have a more traditional "introspective-Jeremy" post tomorrow, but in the meantime, here are two poems written by some of my best students. Olia wants to be a flight attendant (she wants to see the world!) and Yulia wants to be a Doctor. Please be generous with the rhymes while reading.

One short and beautiful day
I met a flower in my way
She lives in a garden near home
And is happy when I come.
She told me all about flowers
About hot and funny summers.
One time, since you've heard what I say,
When you will be coming this way
You'll find this flower in a garden
Olia Pretula
9th form


A Rose is a nice flower
It has a very big power
Its Power is matchless
It is nice like her dress
A dress with Roses
Is the garden of clothes
Yulia Cherevko
9th form

No comments:

Post a Comment