Sunday, April 18, 2010

Home at Natalia's

Hey everyone!

Attached I have a new video, set to the good tunes of Edward Sharpe and the Magnetic Zeros (shout out to Sean Clark). Please, don't sue me.

Natalia makes her inaugural blog appearance here. She is the middle aged woman in the video. Shes the only one. Shouldnt be hard to figure it out.

Natalia and I had some breakthroughs this weekend. On Friday night we read Psalms together, me in Hebrew and her in Ukranian. Then this morning I woke up early to help her in the garden, and then a neighbor came over and for some reason sliced an old metal gas container in half. We then sat at outside and drank 2 Liters of Ukranian Beer. This was all before 11am.

Later, I finally figured out what she did (she works in the keiv subway system as a dispatcher and travel engineer) and also that she has no family other than a second cousin, whom i confused for her brother but I have met twice.

Otherwise, life is good. i will be posting a longer entry mid week. Enjoy the video! Also making appearances, in addition to Natalia, is my language tutor Volodia, my Technical trainer Yulia, and my fellow PCVs Dan, Abe, Kate, Katelyn, and Rachel.

And Happy Birthday tomorrow to Rabbi Borovitz, turning a ripe old age 0f 62.

No comments:

Post a Comment